Do you want to attend a women’s sport conference, forum, summit or meet-up in Australia? You might want to try one of these events.
Change Our Game: International Women’s Day Lunch
Sports fans! ? Our 4th networking event will be held on #IWD19 with a focus on women in sports media.— Dr Bridie O'Donnell (@Bridie_OD) January 22, 2019
An expert panel will discuss how women in sport can be celebrated, critically analysed & how BIG media can support our best athletes!
Tickets here ?? https://t.co/3eeLTEOW38 pic.twitter.com/gGseEuc2fZ
Women’s day lunch panel
Bridie O’Donnell will chair a panel discussion on women in sports media that includes:
- Mel Jones: former international teat cricket, now T20 and Test cricket commentator
- Steve Whately: consultant for Nielsen Sports
- Stef Hanson: founder/Chief at WitsUp, a digital platform for professional women in triathlon
- Pat Shaw: former professional cyclist now commentator of women’s pro cycling
Squash Australia: Champion Women Breakfast
We’re hosting a sportswomen’s breakfast with three champions on international women’s day.— Squash Australia (@Squashoz) February 14, 2019
Grab tickets now! https://t.co/3dWXRoHbQE#InternationalWomensDay #IWD19 #WomenInSport #squash #squashoz pic.twitter.com/HEew2u0wXW
An Evening with Women in Sport
- When: Wednesday 27 March, 7.30pm
- Where: Frankston Arts Centre. Frankston, Victoria.
- How much: $49.99
The AMAZING speakers: Susan Alberti, Lisa Alexander, Chelsea Roffey, Alex Blackwell and Angela Pippos.
Can’t wait for this – so much accumulated wisdom! #WomenInSport #equality pic.twitter.com/a3pNEagGA6— Angela Pippos (@angelapippos) February 18, 2019
Get your tickets to an evening with women in sport.
Women in the waves
Add your women’s sport conference
Email Danielle Warby to add your event.
Leave a Reply