To manage content well, you need to think about people, processes and technology. Who owns it? How is it created? How is it distributed?
Are your content management practices formalised and efficient? Do they support your business goals?
If you are looking to save time and money, a content strategist – that’s me! – can help.
I’m an experienced content strategist who has led digital transformation projects for government and corporate clients.
My approach is grounded in research and user-centred methodologies.
What does a content strategist do, exactly?
You could say a content strategist is a combination of a business analyst, relationship manager and project manager.
- help you create user-centred content that’s grounded in research so you can reach your business goals.
- work with you to foster a culture of collaboration with your internal and external content teams and stakeholders.
- analyse and design systems so you can better use technology to manage the content lifecycle.
- create guidelines and templates so your content meets standards of best practice.
- run workshops and information sessions to bring everyone in your organisation on the digital transformation journey.
If you have any questions, you can connect with me on LinkedIn or send me and email.